Tuesday, 21 September 2010

USB Located



I have now located a USB cable and here are the photos of the too-small mobile phone cases - despite size issues, they are very pretty.


This is the front of Vicky's mobile phone case - it's plain dye purple fabric, then I used a rubber stamp to put on the daisies, then stitched over them in DMC 210 - there were an awful lot of French knots....







Here is the back of the phone case. I haven't actually done anything to it, but I just loved the fabric so much I had to share it - I bought it as a 20p scrap from the Mill in Barton (I still have some left over), and it was only when I came to use it that I realised we had bought the same design of fabric, but in red, to go in Mum's tablecloth.



























And this is the front of the second mobile phone case (ye to be checked for size). The fabrics are off-cuts from the cupcake quilt (picked by Steph). The flower design is stamped on the contrasting fabric (that I've also used for the back), then I attached the patch with blanket stitch in yellow.




The back is thoroughly unintersting... so no photo.

No comments: