Except I had a bit of an accident and totally forgot to put the wadding in the first one. A council of war was convened at our Monday evening patchwork group and the original I had made was handed round alongside the new, wadding-less, example. Could I get away with it. I had also picked up a thinner vinyl... luckily for me and my seam-ripper, the consensus was that the un-wadded one was absolutely fine, so I went ahead and made up the other two waddingless to match.
And I used a fabric I knew would be a hit: Zuma by Tula Pink: the main jellyfish print in all three coloourways for the outside, the low volume neon pink for the inside and the Tower stripey print for the binding. I'll confess I started with the binding fabric!
This is a Finish Along finish. You can find my original list here.