I've left it to the last minute to write this list, so apologies for the lack of photos!
1. Long Time Gone: this quilt is the result of Gnome Angel's latest quilt along, and it's so nearly finished! I just need to add the binding.
2. Foxy Quilt - all of the blocks are pieced and next I need to cut the sashing.
3.Baby Stars quilt: we'll be meeting the little lady later this month, so need to get this finished.
4. Another owl quilt for another baby. I ordered the backing and I'm taking my colour scheme from that.
5. Mixed Up City is yet another version of the Tula Pink City Sampler and has to be finished before the end of July.
6. Snail day quilt. All of the snails Mia and I have been making will be a picnic blanket for out holiday - so that's an end of July deadline for this quilt too!
7. and 8. I'm going to use the Garland City blocks to make 2 quilts for the girls to use at Christmas.
9. Fussy Cut Sampler quilt
10. Disney quilt, made from fabrics I picked up in a recent Instagram destash - this is Mia's reward for potty training. She's not quite there yet, so I have a little time!
11. and 12: Fancy Forest baby quilts: two of them. I have 5m of a beautiful grey background fabric - one will be for a boy and the other.... we'll just have to wait and see. Below is the one I've already made...
13. Summer Sampler 2016: a few more blocks to go but I already have the backing fabric...
14: Summer Sampler 2017: unlikely.
15: Christmas Tree quilt: these were the blocks that pushed me over 1000 blocks last year. Now they need to become a quilt.
16. Mia's dress: I've bought unicorn jersey fabric and I have a pattern!
17: ABC embroidery, which I started over a year ago....
18. Mermaid doll - it's been on here before.
19. Little Red Riding Hood doll. Ditto.
20. Moccasin Dresden: it's silly that this is still on the list and I haven't just finished it already...
21. Watermelon quilt. Another repeat offender.
22. My original City Sampler. Still half quilted.
23. Neon city: the City Sampler I made last year. Half sashed.
24. Vicky and Karl's City Sampler. I'm not looking forward to piecing this... I hate sashing.
25. Grenfell quilt: I'm using the next set of blocks from the Quilters Planner to make a quilt for the victims of Grenfell and I really don't want to let this one fall off the bottom of the list. Sadly that I know that if I don't hit the deadline for Grenfell, there will be other disasters that need our quilty love...
26. EJ+ quilt. This has no deadline, so hasn't been touched in a while...
27. Fireworks. I'd love to get this done for the end of September....
28. Threadfolk embroidery which I started this week. I don't want it to become an untouched UFO like the ABC embroidery above...
29. Travel pouch for Steph. If it doesn't get done this quarter I'm in trouble.
30. #1yearofstitches hoop. Because I'm nearly done with it.
31. Zippy Pouch using some Alison Glass for the NEMQG swap in October.
32. A foxy cushion which will be a wedding quilt. I'm hoping there will be enough background left from the Fancy Forest quilts for this foundation pieced geometric number.
33. Baby forest quilt, using some panels and complimentary fabric. It's a kit that's been knocking around for a while and now I have a reason to do it.
34. Pineapple cushion