Here they are: The first one was Shooting Star. I got a bit grumpy with all of the random triangles - I'd pin them on, flip them over and they would be going the wrong way, so I'd unpin them, repin them, and they would still be the wrong way. But I got there in the end: some of the seams get a bit chunky, but I like the end result.
After the Shooting Star, I wanted something a bit easier, so I tried Puss in the Corner: really quick and really pretty (and more purple than it looks in the photo!).
Next I did Waterwheel. This is one of my favourites so far and I would love to see it across a complete quilt top. It makes me think of jigsaws.
And finally I did Cups and Saucers in a whacky green and pink batik.
I was getting quite concerned about the amount of fabric I was wasting through foundation piecing. Somewhere on the Flickr group in the depths of a discussion thread, someone suggested using the templates to cut the pieces roughly and then foundation piece. I've now done this on a couple of blocks with virtually no wastage and less agravation from the triangles, so whoever's idea this was - thank you.
I'm home from work on Friday and it's the August bank Holiday - three days of patchwork stretches ahead of me - heaven.