Tuesday, 22 September 2015

I have a secret....

Five posts in the last two months is pretty low for me, so it's about time I told you why...




It turns out that when I'm pregnant and in the first trimester, I have energy for anything!

Baby is due early April and I'm now 13 weeks in and starting to feel like I have a little more energy - if only the sickness and nausea were starting to abate as well!



I did manage to turn on my sewing machine yesterday so hopefully some more sewing in the near future!

9 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

congratulation x hope you get a bit more energy now xx

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I did wonder where you'd gone!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I did wonder where you'd gone!

Lin said...

That's brilliant Jennie - congratulations! xx

Leanne said...

Wonderful, congratulations!

memmens said...

How exciting - well it will be when you're feeling better, pregnancy can be so exhausting especially when you already have a little one!

Anthea said...

Oh wow Jennie, congratulations... I think being pregnant is the perfect reason to give yourself a blogging break! I hope your energy returns & that this special time is not plagued with too much sickness & tiredness!
(this time 21 years ago, I was about to pop with twins!)

Ada Kopitopoulou said...

Congratulations! Your energy will come back, it's only temporary, might take 9 months!! Well... probably it will come back much quicker!

pennydog said...

Congratulations!