Wednesday, 21 August 2013

WIP Wednesday [a reason]

I have two linked WIPs to share with you today.

I've turned my machine back on and once I'd eased myself in with some more City Sampler blocks I made so many I split them into two posts here and here) I picked up the Lucky Stars blocks again and made August.
I just love the music fabric - it's from Aspen Frost. And the green is my kind of green.... that one's a brand new Art Gallery!

And the reason? Well, these blocks are going to be a baby quilt. For me. Yep. Me! Here's my second WIP! Due 15th February!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday!

2 comments:

Karen M said...

Awww. Congratulations on your newest project! Best wishes to you and your family. Time to start making baby quilts. Such fun.

Leanne said...

How wonderful, congratulations!!