Wednesday, 26 March 2014

WIP Wednesday [BFFBOM]

Nap times this week have been spent on embroidery - I'm working on the Rosalie Quinlan block of the month Best Friends Forever and this morning I finished the first embroidery. It will need a bit of a press...

This was the first time I've used hanky linen - it came pre-printed - and I really like it - its a shame I can't find it locally.

And on Monday my little baby girl turned 1 month old! That went fast!


And this is my favourite photo from late last week!
I figure Mia is my biggest WIP at the moment!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday

4 comments:

Kelly @ Sew With Kelly said...

Oooooh, what a sweety and what a head full of hair! Love to see the kiddy pics! Very pretty embroidery!

Ellyn said...

mia is beautiful & so is your stitchery!

mumasu said...

Don't wanna worry you but the first twenty years whizz by, I was only 27 a moment ago!! Love the embroidery :)

Lin said...

Your embroidery is super. Happy monthday Mia. xx