Sunday, 18 October 2015

Farmers' Wife Weekly [1]

The news of the day is that my phone has died. I did a system upgrade and it failed to restart.so I'm using a windows tablet and it will take some getting use to. . . I apologise for a lack of links in this  blog post.

We're three weeks into the Farmers' Wife quilt along with Gnome Angel and I have some more blocks to share with you.  First up is Coral.


 I cut into my brand new Carkai fabric by Carolyn Friedlander.  It is gorgeous. I couldn't resist this combination of orange and purple.  I rotary cut the pieces for this block and it went together very easily.

 Next was Caroline.  Another rotary cut block this time using mini Pearl Bracelets, Emmy Grace  and a low volume  which  I can't identify.




The third block is Betty.  Rotary cut from Cotton & Steel  and Pearl  Bracelets.




 I'm looking forward to next week  and planning a group shot at  the end of it.  For now I'm linking up with Angie.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Great blocks Jennie and I love that orange and purple too! xx