I finished a cushion cover! My Slivers II cushion cover was finished the day we went into hospital for Jessica to be induced! I just love the texture of it!
And I finished Linda's tumbler quilt! Having delayed it for years, it took just a couple of hours to quilt and bind! I'm linking this post up as my entry for this finish, but if you want to read a bit more about it, the full finish post can be found here.
Here's a status update on the rest of that list:
- Mia's big girl quilt: I've made more blocks for this but it's nowhere close to a finish.
- Clamshells quilt: I honestly haven't touched this!
- Moccasin BOM: I've made huge progress on this: it's so close to being finished! But it isn't. I just need to get it quilted and bind it. I have a plan and I will definitely finish it next quarter!
- My Small World Quilt: Just in the last few days, I've picked this up again. I've half-quilted the sky and I might just be falling in love with it. There's still a long way to go.
- Inside addition quilt: I've made really good progress on this and it's now a finished quilt top. Which I don't like. So I haven't layered and quilted it. Not sure if this will ever be a finish...
- Aspen Glow: this has been untouched for years... but I did some last month. It's still a long way from a finish. But recent events may push this back to the top of the list.
- The drunkards path cushion wasn't touched and I can't see me getting to it anytime soon - our new sofa doesn't need cushions *sad face*
- My Gravity quilt wasn't touched. It hasn't been touched in a year, which is such a shame as I still love it and it ill look great on my bed!
- And I didn't even get the Marcelle Medallion out of the cupboard.
The problem with this list, was that I didn't actually want to do anything on it, partly because nothing was very achievable, except maybe the Moccassin BOM... I'll try harder with the next list - I've been planning it since I realised how crappy this list was!