Saturday, 10 March 2012

Nine Swoon Blocks

Wohoo - I have nine completed Swoon blocks!


Here is block number 8 (more fussy cutting)

Here is block number 9 (quite a busy one)

And here are all 9 together.
I hope to sash them tomorrow, but quilting may have to wait, as my machine is not happy when FMQing... I have already bought my binding - it's a red and white stripe that makes my eyes hurt in large quantities, but will look fab as binding. Backing may be an Ikea sheet.

And all of this means I can start Hopscotch on Monday (well maybe next weekend)!

4 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Congratulations and looking forward to seeing this one finisahed

Kath Garvey said...

Congratulations on finishing number 9, they all good great !!!

Kelli said...

Jennie, I'm in love with your version of Swoon!! Love the red background.. sets the blocks off great.. can't wait to see it done! I'm working on number 9 right now.

Katherine said...

They all look gorgeous. SOmetimes fussy cutting is the way to go. Although secretly I hate the waste.