Wednesday, 2 December 2015

November [in review]

I am going to declare that November was a successful sewing month. I count 8 finishes looking back through my blog posts! It's been a while since I had a month like that! A swap, two cushions, three mini quilts, an advent calendar and a dress!

Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt Swap



Camper Van cushion



Rainbow cushion



Two Karen Lewis quilts and a dolly quilt


Mia's new dress


And an advent calendar.


And I made progress on a few other projects so maybe there will be some more finishes next month....Michael and I spent a rather wet weekend in the Lake District.


And we discovered that baby #2 is going to be pink! I also did loads of baking in November: there are two Christmas cakes, made using my Grandmother's recipe, which are waiting for their next feed of brandy before marzipan and icing; I tried a new banana chocolate cake recipe which seems to have been a hit, and I made cakes for me and my sister-in-law too! Hopefully this week I'll get round to making some mince pies! 'Tis the season!


No comments: