Tuesday, 5 January 2016

A Lovely Year of Finishes [good-bye]

Alongside the Finish Along, I have had real success joining in with the "A Lovely Year of Finishes" in 2015, hosted by Shanna and Melissa.

My Button

Despite pregnancy induced exhaustion over the summer, I did manage to complete 9 of the challenges I set myself!



Essential Sampler Quilt
Trellis baby quilt
Preppy the Whale
Woodland log cabin cushion
Moccasin blocks
Mia's cat quilt
Pink Plusses
Mia's Advent Calendar
Maisie's rainbow cushion

A lovely year of finishes sadly won't be continuing into 2016, but a huge thanks to Shanna and Melissa for their hard work in organising this for the last few years! I'm linking up with them for one final time!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I've just read about the 2016 Finish-A-Long - maybe you could link up with that? It's being hosted by several quilters around the world,try theelvengarden blog.