Saturday, 19 May 2012

FNSI: May 2012

Last night was Friday Night Sew In for May, hosted by Bobbi and Heidi. I worked on my sewing machine cover for the Modern She Made swap.
all put together and quilted

I finally put together the elements I've showed in the last couple of posts - quilt top and embroidery, did a little more embroidery, and did the quilting - dense straight lines.Now I just need to bind it and make some little extras.


a little extra embroidery and a close up of the quilting - this is the back

Hopefully there'll be more photos tomorrow, and they will be photos of a finish!!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

How cute. I love the different talents you are using to make this and I love the "hug your sewing machine" message!

Cherie said...

That looks amazing. I'm so hoping it's for meeee =D

cq4fun said...

That looks amazing! I love the different techniques you used.

Sue Bone said...

Is the circular panel your own design? If it is you should publish it, it is lovely.

Noela said...

That is so lovely. Can't wait to see it finished.

Mistea said...

Your embroidery is perfect - Lucky recipient that sure will be a dressed up machine.
Enjoy finishing.