I completed three pink quilts today.
The first one is a Christmas present for my mother-in-law's cousin's daughter who is about 15 months old. Linda wanted to make her a pink quilt, so we pulled all of our pinks fabrics out of the stash and Linda cut 6.5" squares from each, which I then pieced, quilted and bound (the binding did not go particularly smoothly, but I think I've rescued it!).
We've used polyester wadding to make it easier for Mum and the finished quilt is about 36 x 36".
While she was cutting 6.5" squares from all the pinks, Linda also cut 3.5" squares for another project. Back in November I received an email from a lady who had found my blog while searching for incubator quilts for her twin girls who are currently in hospital. I said I didn't know where she could buy incubator quilts or covers, but that I would make her a couple of incubator quilts. She asked if they could be pink with the girls' names on. The finished quilts are only about 21 x 15".
I got them finished today and posted - they may arrive in time for Christmas, or just after. I hope they bring some happiness and comfort in what must be a really hard time.