Sunday, 1 March 2015

February [in review]

Where the hell did February disappear to? I did not get enough sewing time last month.  And when I don't sew I get grumpy. The move is creeping up on us - just a month to go - and I'm dreaming of the end of April when I will have my sewing space set up again and fewer commitments. That thought, and my "things I want to make" list are keeping me going!

And although sewing time was less than optimal, I did get a few things finished: a baby quilt...


...a hooded towel for Mia (and I bought some more flannel to make another two)...

...two bibs for Mia (I want to make at least another 8 as they are so much better than the shop-bought ones)

...three sets of blocks for Patchwork City (teal, curry [below] and buttercup)

...lots of hand sewing: hoops for Mia's nursery...


...fiddly, obnoxious clamshells...

... I've kept on track with the Moccasin BOM ( and March just landed in my inbox)...

...I had a ball trying out thread sketching...


...and possibly my greatest achievement: a hat!

There were other things too, but it turns out I had even less time for blogging, so I'm preparing some catch up posts for the next few days.

Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day

1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks like a pretty productive month to me Jennie! And remember there were only 28 days in February! Hope all the preparations for the move go smoothly.
Best wishes
Allison