Tuesday, 30 June 2015

June [review]

In hindsight, my sewjo took a short break following the house move. But it is back and here's what it got up to in June:

I finished Mia's cat quilt and she really loves it, which makes me soooo happy!

I finished the Cotton and Steel Mini Quilt Swap quilt... tracking says delivery has been attempted last Friday, but no word from my partner so far... and that means I can't share the extra with you here. Just as soon as she receives it I'll share the package I sent in full.


I finished a baby quilt for friends - it should have been finished just after Christmas!



I played with some scraps



I cracked open the Gravity Quilt Kit and churned out the first 10 blocks in less than a week!


And I'm still keeping up to date with Moccasin BOM!




I played with some low volume, with a pixelated heart quilt (or most of it)...




...And started the My Small World Quilt - I must share the rest of panel 1



And accidentally I started a new quilt with the Inside addition blocks, but I need quite a few more...



And just had to make these little fabric trays.


I also did a lot of hand sewing:



It turns out that my June was really rather colourful! How was your June?
Linking up with Lily's quilts in the morning.

2 comments:

Ada Kopitopoulou said...

Wow! You did a lot this month! All such lovely projects !

OPQuilt said...

Your June WAS really busy! I can't believe you are doing both Millefiore quilts--your Hexie is coming along and looks really beautiful, and that Passacaglia -- oh, my! Fun to see all your projects and to meet a new quilter!

Elizabeth
OPQuilt.com