Friday, 16 September 2016

Scraptastic Tuesday [Pineapple]

Please don't ask why, but all of a sudden I've got a plan to make fruit quilts....




Here's the first,  a mini quilt pieced entirely from scraps. There's a lot of pineapples about at the moment, but this is my own layout. The size will be repeated for a few more mini quilts so watch this space.

I find it amazing that I've pieced a mini quilt from scraps that are small enough that most people I know simply throw them away. It's like free fabric! The thing is, that I seem to have rather a lot of it, and this little quilt didn't make so much as a dent in it!

Linking up with Scraptastic Tuesday.

Scraptastic Tuesday

2 comments:

Nicky said...

I love your pineappple an grea that you made your own layout. What a fun idea to make a fruit quilt - it should be a really colourful one. Good luck with the rest of it and diminishing those scrap! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday.

Archie the wonder dog said...

Love it!