I haven't really concentrated on one project this weekend, and because of that I haven't got masses to show you. Here's what I have done:
I've worked on Daniela's Quilt: 144 seams chain pieced and pressed. This is one of those quilt that seems to be progressing really slowly, but I think I'm not far off of that point where it suddenly comes together very quickly. But I have a lot ore LONG seams to go.
I have worked on Pac Mania: I have stitched a lot of curved seams and now have enough to start laying it out to see what it will look like. There are more blocks to go, and there will be a lot of squaring up before I can start to join them, but it's nice to see the progress. There's going to be a lot of negative space so I shall have to think long and hard about the quilting - any suggestions?
I have worked on Rhubarb and Custard: all of the blocks are now trimmed to a uniform 6"x6" and I started joining the first row. I'm using this video tutorial from Leah Day and it works beautifully.
I decided not to use the red flowers fabric on the back, instead I'm using the brown. And I'm seriously tempted to use it for the binding too.
And I've worked on Dear Jane: I've completed block A-13 Starlight Starbright. I love this block and to avoid nasty applique (not all applique is nasty, but this was) I decided to do this using English Paper Piecing, and it worked beautifully - the block is the right size, the seams are neat and I will definitely be doing more blocks using EPP.
Such as A-4 Courtney's Stethoscope, which I have prepared, but not yet started.
If you are working on a Dear Jane quilt this year, then we have a Flickr group and a blog - you are more than welcome to join us for mutual encouragement and support.