Thursday, 17 January 2013

Skill Builder [Block 1]

Today was the first day of the Skill Builder BOM hosted by Alyssa at Pile O' Fabric. I've had my fabrics picked out since New Years Eve and today I got to play with them.

Here is block 1: Sound Wave

The fabrics are not from a single range - I really wanted to mix and match from my stash for this quilt: Art Gallery, Moda, Westminster Fibres, Happy Mochi Yum Yum, Flea Market Fancy, and Noteworthy, plus a couple of fabrics without selvage... the background is Kona Coal.


Fancy joining in?

3 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I love how bright this block is. Hugs

Sonia said...

This looks great! It's really nice to see some blocks with patterns on (it's what I've gone for too), they work so well! Can't wait to have a play with my fabrics too :) x

Pile O Fabric said...

I am so excited to see the block in prints it looks so much fun!