Saturday, 1 November 2014

October [finishes and a disaster]

October has been a busy month. It feels like it has lasted forever.

I have some finishes: the post card quilt...

A second Arabella Hexagon Quilt...

My Mixtape quilt...

Three zippy pouches... a red one
a Botanics one



A Halloween quilt....

And a gift for my husband


And one finish which was a total disaster  - you can read about it in yesterday's post - a quilt for the bin I think!

I didn't do as much starting this month - only a baby quilt

I continued to make progress with Michael's hangover blankie...


And the advent calendars for my niece and nephew

And there are one or two projects I can't share this side of Christmas!

Linking up with Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day

Fresh Sewing Day

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Great makes, you've been so productive!! I love that Mixtape quilt and mini quilt for your husband!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Wow, what great projects! Off to read about the disaster...