This was made with two charm packs from Karen Lewis - one brights, and one low volume. I randomly pieced the charms into half square triangles, spent a while trimming them, and then laid them out, switched them about a bit, and stitched them all together.
It was so nice to be back behind the sewing machine again, but my head is still full of the two new English paper piecing projects I want to start - the New Hexagon Millefiori quilt and La Passacaglia... I've picked out some fabrics, but decided I need to be properly awake to start basting these, so instead I worked a little bit more on the Patchwork of the Crosses, finishing a corner block and another sashing block. Here are the pieces I've completed since we moved, laid out on our new "low volume" dining room floor!
Our living room floor isn't quite so "low volume"!