That's how long I have left to get Mia's advent calendar finished... I've been working on it when I have energy, but my latest anti-nausea tablets which "may cause drowsiness" actually send me to sleep for 3.5 hours when I'm not planning to sleep at all... yep - 19 weeks and still sick!
Back to the sewing: I now have completed the central design and I'm working on the text at the top. It's slower going than I anticipated but I'm really happy with how it looks and I'm optimistic that once the embroidery is finished, it will come together quite fast.
The only other sewing I've done this week was revisiting a project I haven't touched since June: Moccasin Block of the Month. The reason I haven't touched it in so long was because I fluffed up the Dresden Plate, making it hugely too big for the 9" block size. I finally got round to re-printing the template and trying again. Success.
I'm now reinvigorated to complete this project, and I've started cutting triangles for the next block.
Linking up with WIP Wednesday today.