Wednesday, 25 November 2015

WIP Wednesday [advent approaching]

A couple of weeks ago I shared the embroidery I was doing for Mia's advent calendar. The embroidery is now finished....


I've added borders, but still have a way to go and advent is just around the corner.

Really bad indoor photos...
Will I make it?


And as I've finished the hand stitching on this project, I started a new one! This is the Collection Quilt from Carolyn Friedlander, and I'm getting it as a block of the month. So far so good, but I haven't done much!



Linking up with WIP Wednesday.

3 comments:

the zen quilter said...

LOVE these. Beautifully done and whimsical, too.

Lin said...

Well the embroidery is done and that has to be the biggest part! Four days to go. xx

Anthea said...

what a cute embroidery Jennie... I look forward to seeing how you finish it off