Monday, 13th February: Stem stitch in orange on the left hand section
Tuesday, 14th February: A new stitch: Portuguese Stem Stitch. It's similar to regular stem stitch but you add a knot of sorts. I did two-thirds of this line before I realised I was doing it wrong and that's why it looked a little uneven. I decided not to unpick. I will definitely be revisiting this stitch!
Wednesday, 15th February: green chain stitch on the left.
Thursday, 16th February: dark red stem stitch to outline the area around the button hole wheel on the left.
Friday, 17th February: more Portuguese stem stitch, this time in blue. It's this particular addition that is currently bugging me.
Saturday, 18th February: I moved away from the dodgy blue today and added a line of dark blue chain stitch heading towards the bottom of the hoop.
Sunday, 19th February: More chain stitch, more blue. This time to fill in some more of the swirl in the bottom right, and extend out towards Saturday's line.
With Sunday's sewing I'm suddenly clear where I'm going, at least for the next few days. I'm excited to get back to it this evening! On Sunday I did my stitching earlier, as we were going out. Mia was still up and was watching me. She asked if it was for her bedroom wall. Turns out I should probably get back to the girls' hoops soon!