Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Starry Quilting [WIP Wednesday]

Yesterday I finally showed you a finished quilt top - Cosmos Dust for Baby was ready for the next stage!


So last night I started the quilting. I'm using a peach no.16 perle thread to go round each of the 24 stars and then around the narrow border.

I've done some work on some other projects today too - the ones I'm trying to get done before Baby arrives: having finished this EPP project I've been cutting the pieces for my next EPP project on the basis that if it's prepared I may be able to pick it up every so often between nappies and feeds, but I won't have time for mammoth cutting sessions - so that was this afternoon!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday!

6 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Super cute!! ;)

Quilting In The Cold said...

Oh that is so pretty.

Diane-crewe said...

well done x remember to rest as well x

Kim said...

This is so pretty!

Elita@Busy Needle Quilting said...

Awww, it's adorable! You're making such great progress-well done!

Janine said...

This is a really beautiful quilt :)