It's Fresh Sewing Day at Lilly's Quilts, so I'm linking up!
But I forgot at the end of May, so there are some pictures here from May too.
111 blocks total at the end of May - Wohoo! And I took the opportunity of a large carpeted area on holiday to decide on my layout.
2. Noah's quilt: Noah was born 16 June to Natasja and Ruben.
3. End of May I sent off my swap item for the Modern She Made Swap - a sewing machine cover with someembroidery.
4. Just last week I started sashing the Farmer's Wife blocks
5. June blocks for Stash Bee
6. Owl cushion (applique)
7. Amelia Jelly Roll Quilt - I finished stitching the binding on this just last night (just in time for the Finish Along) and I'll show you some more photos tomorrow.
8. Oh My Stars quilt - I know I showed this a few months ago, but I've now added borders and been able to photograph it in daylight. This morning we basted it ready for quilting.
9. Lots of baking for the Church fete - we raised over £370 on the cake stall and the fete raised over £5000!
10: TENBY (blogged here and here)
11. Mug Rug Swap
12. Ambrosia quilt - finished!
It turns out that I didn't blog much in June, but I did do a fair bit of sewing - hopefully this will carry on in July as I have lots of things not far off of a finish!