Started cutting on Friday, completed quilt top on Sunday! My sewing mojo is back (though the hayfever hasn't gone yet)!
The finished top is quite large for a baby quilt - 60"x42", but then Joshua weighed in at over 12lb. It's a bit big as a quilt, but it will make a good play mat.
I can't get any batting till next weekend, but I've ordered Bugs in Jars from Backyard Baby for the backing and a blue fabric from the same range to bind it.
What with the British Summer already turning into Autum, the outside prints weren't great, and Michael had turned off the auto focus as well. So I took some inside ones too. Hopefully we'll see some sun soon and I'll be able to get some photos that show the colours better.