Wednesday, 24 September 2014

WIP Wednesday [binding]

By the end of today I should have three, yes three, finished quilts. None of them are enormous, but all of them are ready for binding and the binding is ready for them.


My mini medallion...


...my Modern Alphabet...

It looks like it needs a damn good press in this photo

...and Swooning in a crowd


The baby's asleep (I've just realised I still have children's TV on)  and I'm about to turn on the sewing machine. Speaking of the Baby - Mia is 7 months old today! She has also been sick since Saturday morning... so this is a photo from Saturday in between "episodes".

I would just like to clarify: that is Mummy's quilt!

Linking up to WIP Wednesday

10 comments:

ChristaQuilts said...

I love it when I get to the binding!! Those are some gorgeous finishes you are working on!

Wendy said...

lots of binding sewing for you then! The modern alphabet quilt is just fabulous~!

Jennifer Price said...

What a fantastic accomplishment! I love the alphabet quilt, is it for Mia?

Michelle C. said...

I've gone 15 minutes in the car without kids before noticing the kids' music on the radio. : ) A hearty congrats on all these fabulous finishes!

Zafira Vaxevanidou said...

Modern alphabet quilt is simply amazing! I guess the yellow binding would look great!

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Wow! Three quilts to bind in one day. My satisfaction level would be through the roof. Love the Modern Alphabet!

charlotte said...

great quilts. I especially love the modern alphabet.

Sarah Goer said...

That Modern Alphabet quilt is awesome. Love the palette and quilting!

Ellie said...

I love the colours you chose for your swoon quilt!

Leanne said...

She is so cute! And you are doing so well with the quilts, they are all lovely.