1 year, 2 months and 7 days
114 blocks (three didn't make the final cut)
Goodness knows how many pieces (but I fully intend to count at some point)
Over 60 different fabrics
I did it - my Farmer's Wife quilt top is finished. And this time I mean finished with a border.
Today's glamourous assistants need more training in the quilt-holding department, but my camera ran out of batteries....
I have decided that I really want to straight line quilt it - quarter-inch outside each block in a grid format. But that requires a walking foot, which I don't have, and at the moment, can't afford. Linda has one for her machine, and there is a small chance it may fit my machine, but if not I think it will be on my Christmas list.
I have loved nearly every minute of this quilt. Obviously not the sashing, but piecing these little blocks has been fantastic. And I do intend to count how many individual pieces! I now need to work on some other projects and look for my next sampler quilt fix!