A few weeks back I dug out the fabric. The kit came with a fat quarter bundle and I was suprised to see that it included 18 fat quarters when I only needed 15. So the three lowest volume ones ended up in my stash - less practical with a vommy baby! But even more surprisingly, it also came with a cheater panel.
The pattern was great - I layered up the fat quarters and cut them four at a time. It took me just two days worth of nap-time to piece 92 half-square triangles and put them all together into a finished quilt top. Took a while to baste it up and then a couple of hours to quilt it.
Back to that cheater panel.... before Jess was born I bought some minky to make one of those nest cushions for a baby. I didn't make it and didn't miss it. It just so happened to be a good match to the fabrics. So I put the two together. I had plenty of fabric for binding, because it was a one-yard minimum cut, so both got bound in the light grey. So very quickly Joshua had two quilts. And I think he likes them!
I really struggled to capture the colours. That last photo is probably closest...
This is a Finish Along finish. You can find my original list here.