B-3: Mirror Image. The fabric is one of my all time favourites and is from Art Gallery. I used curved piecing on this block.
B-2: Sweet Tater Pie. This fabric is one of my more recent favourites, Architextures and was a challenge for me. After my not quite so successful attempt at applique at the weekend I changed the technique this time round. I ironed the freezer paper to the back of the shape I was appliquing and used the freezer paper to help me turn over just the seam allowance and to keep it smooth. And it so worked. I think I have found my preferred method and I am so thrilled with how this block turned out!
C-3: Rayelle's Fence. This fabric is one of my weekend purchases. I'd seen Natalie Lymer's fabric on line, but never in person because it's so hard to get Lecien in the UK, so when I found this at the weekend I was over the moon. I rotary cut this block.
A-5: Cathie's Campfire. The fabric for this is the very cute birds on a wire print from Noteworthy by Sweetwater. This was foundation pieced.
C-2: Streak of Lightning. This one was a challenge. I didn't fancy either inset seams or reverse applique - the two obvious ways of doing the block, so I moved some of the seams... which made it very straight forward to piece with a foundation. The two outer diamonds are then appliqued. I think I will need a lot more pratice at appliquing tight corners, but again, I'm really pleased with the result. The fabric is another Art Gallery (I think from the Lilly Belle range).
C-1: Trooper Green's Badge. This was another straightforward foundation pieced block. The fabric is from Ruby by Bonnie and Camille.
And finally I finished off A-4: Courtney's Stethoscope (some of the names of these blocks are weird). I started this block back in January and decided to do it using English Paper Piecing. I finished the EPP in Budapest and then remembered it needed the borders adding using machine. I finally did this tonight. It's another Art Gallery fabric - I just can't help it - they're so pretty!
And here are the first nine all together - the ninth is the first block I made back in January.
I can add this to the four I made at the weekend, which I blogged about here.
Jane really has been making herself comfortable. I now have 19 blocks completed, 206 to go! If you're working on a Dear Jane, feel free to join in the fun on Flickr and check out our Dear Jane blog.
Linking up today with WIP Wednesday