It seems customary to create a collage of the year's successes, so here are mine:
1. Count Down to Christmas Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt: my first ever quilt
2. Ambrosia Quilt (a WIP for 2012)
3. Medallion Log Cabin block - the centre of my Essential Sampler Quilt (another WIP for 2012)
4. Vignette block 1 (a third WIP for 2012)
6. Farmer's Wife Mug Rugs for Mum's Christmas present
7. Farmer's Wife block (the Farmer's Wife Quilt is another WIP)
8. Wilding Angels Quilt: my first ever quilt - completed
10. Michael's Kindle Case made from his favourite, but awful, hoodie.
12. Calendar Girlie: Miss October
13. Vignette and Farmer's Wife mug rug and teapot rug set (I made two of these)
18. Bag made from Jennie Rayment blocks
19. Charlie and Archie
I've learnt loads this year, have loads planned for next year and can't wait to start lots of new projects and maybe finish off some of my WIPs (there are more than I am admitting to above!)
Thank you to everyone who reads my blogs and who writes blogs - you are all a source of inspiration! Have a wonderful new year and I'll be back tomorrow with some plans for 2012. And maybe, just maybe, a new look for my blog....